The 40th anniversary of Cannes Yachting Festival will be celebrated from 12th to 17th September 2017.
As Europe’s leading in-water exhibition gathers together all the key yachting players without exception. Experts say "You can skip all the exhibitions throughout the year, but visiting Cannes in September should definitely be in your agenda”. Azimut Yachts will present all major models, including extremely successful - Magellano 66, Fly 66, Fly 72, 55S, 77S.
Full list of yachts to be presented by Azimut Yachts at Cannes Yachting Festival 2017 (to be confirmed and updated soon!):
- Azimut Atlantis 34
- Azimut Atlantis 43
- Azimut Atlantis 50 Open
- Azimut Magelano 53
- Azimut Magellano 66
- Azimut Magelano 76
- Azimut S7 (WORLDWIDE PREMIERE!)
- Azimut 77 S
- Azimut Fly 50 (Galley Up)
- Azimut Fly 50 (Galley Down)
- NEW Azimut Fly 60 (WORLDWIDE PREMIERE!)
- Azimut Fly 66
- Azimut Fly 72
- Azimut Fly 80
- Azimut Grande 95RPH
- Grande 27METRI (PREMIERE 2017!)
- Grande 35METRI (PREMIERE 2017!)
Cannes Yachting Festival insights:
Largest European Boat Show, with nearly 500 yachts & boats on display. All major international players presenting projects and models in 10 – 50 meters range.
Held in Cannes, France since 1977.
Cannes Yachting Festival official website: http://www.cannesyachtingfestival.com/en/Home/
Advantages of pre-registration:
- advance planning of dates and times of meetings and priority inspections of yachts
- opportunity of sea-trials of the presented models